Saturday, March 1, 2008

It is done!

Yesterday, I finally took my SAT. I can't believe I did it. It really was not as bad as I was expecting it to be. I woke up at 6 or so in the morning and was at the testing site by 7:30. I then had to wait a while until they let us get our room numbers, though the way that they went about it made me feel like I was in a flock of sheep. Looking around, you could tell no one really wanted to be there, but I suppose they understood that you have to do what you have to do.

So when I finally got to the room, I found a nice sit and then proceeded to take out my things. I'd just so happen to bring two calculators with me and had just gotten them out when some kid asked me if he could borrow one.

Now, you know full well what you came to do there. Why is it that you forgot to bring something as essential as a bloody calculator? And if that was not bad enough, other people forgot to bring pencils! I mean come on. The entry tickets said to bring all of these things. Yet after that, I forgave the missing calculator boy and ended up giving him one out of good will. At least he brought pencils...

The rest of the test took place without any problems. I felt comfortable with the reading and writing sections, though the math is what made me second guess myself. But what is done is done. I can now only wait and see what I got.

Oh, one more thing. After the test when I was waiting outside for my ride, the boy that I gave the extra calculator to came up to me and thanked me again. That one action made me really glad that I gave it to him. You never know what can happen when you help some one else out.

No comments:

Post a Comment