Sunday, March 16, 2008

Doctor Who Series Four Promo

I am a huge Doctor Who fan. One night I was flipping through the channels and found it and since then I've been hooked. So as of right now, I'm re-watching series three on BBC America in anticipation for series four. I'm not too sure on the date that it will start, but I hear its sometime in spring this year. Really, if you like sci-if randomness, a good story, and humor, look into Doctor who. Now finally I leave you with a promo for series four.

3 comments:

  1. You just redeemed yourself for all of the Final Fantasy shit. If you like Dr. Who, do yourself a favor, and check out Firefly/Serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I will when I get the chance. But in the mean time, I'm still waiting for the doctor to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, check out Battlestar Galactica.

    ReplyDelete