Sunday, April 13, 2008

End of my two week shadowship

So yea. Friday was the last day of my two week engagement at Sullivan and Cromwell. I must say, that was nothing but fun. Everyone there were nothing but nice and and informative people. They showed me a lot - such as how all of their offices world-wide are interconnected to each other via their own internal networks and things about the new and upcoming advancement of electronic security, just to name a few. A few of my discussions with certain people also allowed me to take a closer look at my goals to see if I'm what I'm going after is what I really want. And so, its only proper for me to end this post with a round of thanks.

Thank you everyone at Sullivan and Cromwell who took the time out to show me around for the last two weeks. Your time and kindness will not be forgotten.

Also thank you everyone at MOUSE for always helping me out. Without you guys, I would not have chances like this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment