Sunday, January 27, 2008

OLPC wiki update and end of the Semester bliss

I've finally got a chance to take some pictures of the OLPC Friday afternoon. I've been planning to do so for a while now, but my school work and other life occurences kept popping out. Most of the pictures are to go on the wiki but I took some extra ones to post here. I really thought I needed to add some pictures on this blog.




Friday also happened to be the last day of the semester. I got all of my work out of the way and I took my math final. Now that final was really a bit of a joke. I never had an easier test in my life. I when went back through it a second time to make sure I was not just being over confident - when I first finished I looked around the room only to see that my friends had the same puzzled look on their faces. Only now does my teacher's comment of how the test will be an A on a golden plater make sense.
I now have until next friday, when the next term begins, to stay home and rest. However, I plan to go out on tuesday and thrusday. Tuesday I want to meet up with an old friend of mine and Thurday I hopefully have to go for an interview and then head to school to sit in on a friend's presentation. In addition to all of this I want to make sure I stay on top of my MOUSE work and languages. I have the time for it all so I better use it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment