Sunday, January 20, 2008

Macbook Air

Apple recently released a new entry to the Macbook line called the Macbook Air. At first glance it looks really nice. I love the fact that one can use the trackpad to do all of these new techniques and what not. Also it would be great for carrying around. But I just can't see myself buying one. I'm currently using a normal Macbook and I love it - I just think that it would be pointless for me to go buy the Air. I'm not sure if I would be able to do what I do now on it with as much ease. And I'm willing to bet that waiting a while before buying one is the best move one could make. There will undoubtably be some very nice updates and changes to the price and features.

...

After playing around with the build to order opinions at apple.com I want to look into Solid State Hard Drives some more. They sound really interesting, especially when it costs 999 dollars for a 69gb one. They better be as good as people say they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment