Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone 3G's Release Today

Today's the day. The new iPhone is now out and people are tripping among themselves to get it. I just got into work and I've already heard five people talk about the insane lines wrapping around Apple Stores everywhere in the city. While I am glad its finally out, I flat-out refuse to stand on ANY line to buy something I can easily just wait a few days for.

Its important to note that the new app store has been up since yesterday or so. The new iTunes update grants access to it and there are already a fair amount of applications ready to be purchased. It goes without saying that those numbers are going to shoot up within the months - I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

So to everyone who got their brand new shiny iPhones today - You all are bloody crazy. Have fun with them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I was in Croatia,when I turned on TV,I saw the new Iphone on CNN!It's so amazing :) He seems to be so cool,I love technology ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is really nice. More money than I would like though...

    ReplyDelete