Friday, February 15, 2008

Thursdays Olpc

Thursday night I did get around to working on the wiki, though it was not much. Basically I added some more pages to the RSS reader section. Also, the more I write, the more I develop a nice little map of how all the pages will(hopefully) connect to each other. Sort of like a little road map, relating pages to others with similar/necessary content in order make the most of what one just read. I figure that making sure that, at the very least, I create the outline of connective as I write will benefit in the long run - I won't have go back and shift things around as much if I already have the foundation laid out. However, now that I think about it, this really just seems like a logical progression of things that I should have realized would be essential since the beginning. Yet, since this is my first wiki, I suppose its better for me to get it now before it became harder to weave later. Anyways this week should see some heavy work being done so look forward to some more posts here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment