Friday, December 14, 2007

Why I have an intense dislike of the 9th and 10th graders in my school

I hate - no wait, lets use a weaker word shall we? - dislike them as a whole. They're quite frankly out of control. Never before in my life have I seen such a disorderly group of people. Loudness in the halls I'm ok with - its just something that happens, but when you in a group of your little friends decide to lie down or block up the only passage ways on the floor as if its your own bloody living room, I have a problem. Every morning I have to tiptoe my way past the little bastards inorder not to step on one of them and I'm sick of it. And so is everyone else. So now, I have a proposal to all of my fellow 11th and 12th graders. From now on, whenever those little snot-nosed brats get in your way, you push, kick, step on, yell, or whatever it is you have to do to get past. No more of our patience shall be wasted upon them. They need to understand this one fact - we are the ones who have the most power here. 
Anyways moving on from that cocky comment of mine, myself along with a few others have noticed that a lot of the younger grades have become monsters. Its disconcerting. Makes me wonder what future lies ahead if these are the bunches of fools we're raising.

2 comments:

  1. This makes sense. The kids in my school act the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High schoolers tend to do this more than middle schoolers

    ReplyDelete