Friday, December 14, 2007

What is so wrong with not liking MySpace/Facebook?

I don't like MySpace. Nor do I like Facebook. However, I do find Facebook to be a lesser evil. Now I don't see what so bad about this. My logic is that, most of the time, I see the people I need to see at school. That should be more than enough. And MySpace/Facebook seems another method of continuing the crap they do in school. Which, in the end, is not a good thing. Its being posted up online where anyone can see/hear/read about it, thus leading you in trouble should enough people catch wind of it. There exists -somewhere- a MySpace account with my name on it. And this is only because one of my friends apparently saw the need in making me one. Not only that but I also have a Facebook account. A lot of people ask me why I don't use it and the plain answer is I just don't like it. But this is not to say that I don't see the potential use of it. In my eyes, Facebook has the chance to save itself from what MySpace has really become - little kids who are needy for attention of some sort and needs to be around their friends 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment