Sunday, June 14, 2009

Taken from Newt Gingridge's speech at the 2009 GOP Senate/House Fundraising Dinner:

First, we must strengthen our unique American civilization. Let me be clear, I am not a citizen of the world. I think that the entire concept is intellectual nonsense and stunningly dangerous. There is no world sovereignty, there is no world system of law - there is in fact no circumstance under which I would like to be a citizen of North Korea, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Cuba, or Russia. I am a citizen – I am a citizen of the United States of America. And, the rest of this speech is about the United States of America.


What the hell is that? Excuse me, but there are responsibilities that everyone must uphold, just by being on this earth. It is this type of American Ignorance(TM) that has gotten us into the hell hole we're in now. Please think next time before you try to rig on Obama's reaching out to the rest of the world. Maybe if you thought that part of your speech through you would have found, surprise, surprise, Regan said that "I am a citizen of the world" line once before.

I would rather be a citizen of the world along side Regan than be a citizen of America along side you, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment