Friday, July 3, 2009

Where have I been?

Indeed, where have I been?

The short answer: I've been around, just living life.

Since we last spoke, I became a high-school graduate, traveled down to DC for NECC, and attended orientation at Susquehanna.

Now where have you -the world- been since we last spoke? Micheal Jackson and a slew of others past away, all hell broke loose in Iran, and Palin stepped down from her post.

Amazing how times flies, no?

Everything and everyone changes. As I try to keep up - to take note of as much as possible, I see more and more that I need to use this place for what it was meant to be: a nice little corner of the web for my thoughts. Its about time I stop neglecting it so much.

So, more blogging is on its way. Let us rejoice in the stream of words!

No comments:

Post a Comment