Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Quick Post

To more or less serve as a reminder for myself to write more in depth about this, but last week I sat down and played around with Xcode and Webkit and made a (very) crappy but usable browser. It also means that I've decided to play with C and Objective-C. And it really wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.

This gives way to what I'm going to do with MOUSE for my final year with them. I'm seriously thinking about having the browser be the cornerstone of all the projects I'll do with them. There are some very interesting ideas I have about how to make this quite 'interactive' of sorts with a large group of people.

Anyways, like I said, this was only to make a quick note as to what I'm going to be writing about in the days to come. Tomorrow should (hopefully) see the first of the post(s) brought to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment