Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pokemon Platinum???

I just got a call from a friend of mine informing me that word on the web is that a new entry to the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl series is coming out. Him and I both spent like 10 minutes afterwards just yelling in happiness. Anyways not much is known about it so far, but whats being said is that there are new forms to certain Pokemon, a new area called "Battle Island", and the underground is now wi-fi enabled. I'm really not too sure about any of this at this point, but I will keep my eyes and ears out.

Yet still, this does not take away from my one and only wish. MAKE A GAME IN WHICH WE CAN TRAVEL TO EVERY REGION!!! Really would that be so hard? They did it in gold and silver and surely we can do it again. Just make sure that there is good story line for each region - I don't want to run around the Pokemon world fighting people without an interesting point. If they can do this I would be willing to give an arm and a leg to get a hold of it.

Amazing all of this happens when I thought to myself "I don't need to buy a DS. I can live without one." So much for such sentiments...

No comments:

Post a Comment